What you will learn in this course:
- What are VC term sheets, when they are used, why they are used, how they are structured
- Understand the main non-economic clauses, such as:
- Founders’ Obligations: exclusivity, non-compete, non-solicitation
- Governance: Board matters, veto rights, information rights, audit rights
- Liquidity: lock-ups, drag along, right of first refusal, preemption, tag along
- Know which clauses are negotiable and which ones are not
- Learn how to increase your bargaining power
Who should take this course:
- Founders raising funds or planning to do so with financial investors
- Junior venture capitalists looking for career acceleration
- Angel investors
- MBA/Master students looking for opportunities in Venture Capital
You can find the detailed syllabus for this course here.
- 1 SMS per Day
- + Weekly quiz on the main concepts (with individual answers)
- + Daily companion material on our platform for further discussions
- + Curation of the most relevant external resources (posts, videos, podcasts)
🔻 Please scroll down to complete your order.
Don’t forget to indicate your cellphone number with the corresponding international code (e.g., “+1”).