What you will learn in this course:
- What are VC term sheets, when they are used, why they are used, how they are structured
- Understand the main non-economic clauses, such as:
- Founders’ Obligations: exclusivity, non-compete, non-solicitation
- Governance: Board matters, veto rights, information rights, audit rights
- Liquidity: lock-ups, drag along, right of first refusal, preemption, tag along
- Know which clauses are negotiable and which ones are not
- Learn how to increase your bargaining power
Who should take this course:
- Founders raising funds or planning to do so with financial investors
- Junior venture capitalists looking for career acceleration
- Angel investors
- MBA/Master students looking for opportunities in Venture Capital
- Unit 1: Introduction
- Unit 2: Founders’ Obligations
- Unit 3: Governance
- Unit 4: Liquidity
For a detailed syllabus of the $1 Trial Unit, click here.
What happens after this trial is over?
- If it’s all you wanted, nothing else happens
- You remain a member of the TytchMe Academy, which means you can engage with other learners and comment on posts in the Blog and the Forum
- If you want to go further, you will be able to enroll into the full course: “VC Term Sheet / Email-Learning / Silver Saint”, which includes all the other units mentioned above, free access to our Technical Webinar on the Term Sheet (retail value: $99), and 30-minute e-Mentoring with us
- The $1 Trial Unit is open for 14 days after being purchased
- You will receive an email when the course is finalized
▶ Click on the “Additional Information” tab above for more information regarding this Unit.
🔻 Please scroll down to complete your pre-order.