What you will learn in this course:
- How to make a 10-page pitch deck that will get you a meeting with financial investors
- What VCs want to see, and why, on all of these pages:
- The Team
- The Problem and the Solution
- The Market and the Competition
- The Business Model
- The Financials
- The Transaction
- Best practices and analysis from real startups pitch decks
Who should take this course:
- Founders raising funds or planning to do so with financial investors
- Junior venture capitalists who want to screen pitch decks faster
- Angel investors
- MBA/Master students looking for opportunities in Venture Capital
You can find the detailed syllabus for this course here.
- Full online course with videos, articles, additional material, and quizzes
- + Get written feedback on your pitch deck pages, all in one place on the platform
- + Access to live webinars to ask your questions
- + 30-minute 1-on-1 video conference with our Founder to go over your pitch deck and fundraising strategy
Note: exclusive programs for groups of 10 startups or more (accelerators, corporate universities, business schools) can be found here.
Any questions? You can contact us here.
Please scroll down to complete your order.