What you will learn in this course:
- How Venture Capital works from the inside, including what VCs do and how they do it, how they make money, and how VC funds are structured
- Become a (better negotiator) of VC deals across instruments, valuation, and term sheets
- How to do the technical stuff: measure the impact of liquidation preference and SAFE’s on cap tables, sensitize startup financials, establish projections for VC funds
Who should take this course:
- Junior venture capitalists who want to accelerate their career path
- Angel investors
- MBA/Master students looking for opportunities in Venture Capital
- Founders who are planning to raise money from VC firms
You can find the detailed syllabus for this course here.
- Full online course with videos, articles, additional material, and quizzes
- + Live Technical Webinars where we build Excel spreadsheets together
- + Access to a live webinar on best practices to get a VC job (optional)
- + Proprietary case study to put all your acquired knowledge into practice
- + LinkedIn post from our Founder’s account (11,000+ Followers incl. 3,000+ investors) on your accomplishment of the course (upon request)
- + 2x 30-minute 1-on-1 video conferences with our Founder to go over your case study result and cover any questions you may have
Any questions? You can contact us here.
Please scroll down to complete your order.