What you will learn in this course:
- How Venture Capital works from the inside, including what VCs do and how they do it, how they make money, and how VC funds are structured
- Become a (better negotiator) of VC deals across instruments, valuation, and term sheets
- How to do the technical stuff: measure the impact of liquidation preference and SAFE’s on cap tables, sensitize startup financials & valuation, establish projections for VC funds
Who should take this course:
- Aspiring Venture Capitalists
- Junior Venture Capitalists who want to accelerate their career path
- Angel Investors
- MBA/Master students looking for opportunities in Venture Capital
- Founders who are planning to raise money from VC firms
You can find the detailed syllabus for this course here.
Full e-mentoring experience combining the best tools & methodologies to help your reach your goals, including (depending on your plan):
- Self-learning space with videos, articles, additional material, quizzes, and feedback on your assignments
- + e-mentoring sessions with our Founder to help you with your career objectives
- + Live Webinars where we work on Excel spreadsheets together
- + Access to a live webinar on best practices to get a VC job
- + Proprietary case study to put all your acquired knowledge into practice
- + Certification posted on our Founder’s LinkedIn account (12,000+ Followers incl. 3,000+ investors globally) & on our Newsletter (20,000 opens including 5,000 Investors globally)
Any questions? You can contact us here.
Please scroll down to complete your order.