This course is part of the “Create A VC-Ready Pitch Deck” syllabus. You need to complete all previous units to access this one.
Click here if you want to apply to the whole course.
Unit 3 – The Problem and Solution
In this unit you will:
- Learn how to express a problem that make venture capitalists want to know more
- Understand what kind of solutions VCs are prepared to fund
- Improve your pitch deck’s Problem & Solution page thanks to real-life examples from the best-in-class startups
Click on “Expand All” below to view the lessons for this unit
- Why Does This Section Matter?
- Creating A Customer
- Go Further: Lean Startup
- Stating Your Problem
- What You Should Present On The Problem Page
- Illustration – Real Startups Problem Pages
- The Solution: Approaches
- Go Further: The Mom Test
- Stating Your Solution
- What You Should Present On The Solution Page
- Illustration – Real Startups Solution Pages
- Do Your Own Page – The Problem and Solution
- Unit 3 Wrap-Up and Quiz