Literature abounds on what VC investors want to see from startup presentations, whether they are done on stage or across the table.
Despite the vast number of online sources available, startup founders still struggle to make a document that stands out.
There are multiple causes to this issue, including the fact that those who give advice are rarely investors themselves; and that saying what to do is not the same as practicing it.
Join us in this online course to learn how to make a presentation that will blow your audience!
Unit 3 – The Problem and Solution
In this course you will:
- Learn how to express a problem that make venture capitalists want to know more
- Understand what kind of solutions VCs are prepared to fund
- Improve your pitch deck’s Problem & Solution page thanks to real-life examples from the best-in-class startups
Click on “Expand All” below to view the lessons for this unit
- Why Does This Section Matter?
- Creating A Customer
- Go Further: Lean Startup
- Stating Your Problem
- What You Should Present On The Problem Page
- Illustration – Real Startups Problem Pages
- The Solution: Approaches
- Go Further: The Mom Test
- Stating Your Solution
- What You Should Present On The Solution Page
- Illustration – Real Startups Solution Pages
- Do Your Own Page – The Problem and Solution
- Past Problem and Solution Pages + Comments
- Unit 3 Wrap-Up and Quiz