Literature abounds on what VC investors want to see from startup presentations, whether they are done on stage or across the table.
Despite the vast number of online sources available, startup founders still struggle to make a document that stands out.
There are multiple causes to this issue, including the fact that those who give advice are rarely investors themselves; and that saying what to do is not the same as practicing it.
Join us in this online course to learn how to make a presentation that will blow your audience!
Unit 7 – The Transaction
In this course you will:
- Understand what VCs are expecting to hear about your fundraising
- Learn how to express valuation and what it means for your shareholding of the company
- Improve your pitch deck’s Transaction page thanks to real-life examples from the best-in-class startups
Click on “Expand All” to view the lessons for this unit
- The Last Page
- Illustrations From Real-Life Pitches
- Let's See Where You Stand!
- Pre-Money and Post-Money Valuation
- From Silicon Valley
- What You Should Present On The Transaction Page
- Illustrations - Real Startups Financials Page
- Do Your Own Page - The Transaction
- Unit 7 Wrap-up and Quiz
- This Is The End