This course is part of the “Create A VC-Ready Pitch Deck” syllabus. You need to complete all previous units to access this one.
Click here if you want to apply to the whole course.
Unit 7 – The Transaction
In this unit you will:
- Understand what VCs are expecting to hear about your fundraising
- Learn how to express valuation and what it means for your shareholding of the company
- Improve your pitch deck’s Transaction page thanks to real-life examples from the best-in-class startups
Click on “Expand All” to view the lessons for this unit
- The Last Page
- Illustrations From Real-Life Pitches
- Let's See Where You Stand!
- Pre-Money and Post-Money Valuation
- From Silicon Valley
- What You Should Present On The Transaction Page
- Illustrations - Real Startups Financials Page
- Do Your Own Page - The Transaction
- Unit 7 Wrap-up and Quiz
- This Is The End