This course is part of the “Create A VC-Ready Pitch Deck” syllabus. You need to complete all previous units to access this one.
Click here if you want to apply to the whole course.
Unit 2 – The Team
In this unit you will:
- Understand why venture capitalists insist so much in financing teams first and foremost
- Learn what type of information VCs are really looking for in the Team page
- Improve your pitch deck’s Team page thanks to real-life examples from the best-in-class startups
Click on “Expand All” below to view the lessons for this unit
- The Most Critical Success Factor
- Great Team Or Great Market?
- Single Founder vs Founding Team
- Poll - Important Qualities Of Management Teams
- Key Qualities Of Management Teams
- Go Further: What Top VCs Are Looking For
- What You Should Present On The Team Page
- Illustration – Real Startups Team Pages
- Do Your Own Page – The Team
- Where Should You Insert The Team Page?
- Reality Check: What Happens To Startup Teams?
- Go Further: How Proven Do You Need To Be As A Team?
- Unit 2 Wrap-Up and Quiz