Literature abounds on what VC investors want to see from startup presentations, whether they are done on stage or across the table.
Despite the vast number of online sources available, startup founders still struggle to make a document that stands out.
There are multiple causes to this issue, including the fact that those who give advice are rarely investors themselves; and that saying what to do is not the same as practicing it.
Join us in this online course to learn how to make a presentation that will blow your audience!
Unit 2 – The Team
In this course you will:
- Understand why venture capitalists insist so much in financing teams first and foremost
- Learn what type of information VCs are really looking for in the Team page
- Improve your pitch deck’s Team page thanks to real-life examples from the best-in-class startups
Click on “Expand All” below to view the lessons for this unit
- The Most Critical Success Factor
- Great Team Or Great Market?
- Single Founder vs Founding Team
- Poll - Important Qualities Of Management Teams
- Key Qualities Of Management Teams
- Go Further: What Top VCs Are Looking For
- What You Should Present On The Team Page
- Illustration – Real Startups Team Pages
- Do Your Own Page – The Team
- Where Should You Insert The Team Page?
- Reality Check: What Happens To Startup Teams?
- Go Further: How Proven Do You Need To Be As A Team?
- Unit 2 Wrap-Up and Quiz