This course is part of the “Create A VC-Ready Pitch Deck” syllabus. You need to complete all previous units to access this one.
Click here if you want to apply to the whole course.
Unit 4 – The Market
In this unit you will:
- Understand why VCs back startups that go after large markets
- Learn how to show the potential of your startup’s market, and make venture capitalists want to know more
- Improve your pitch deck’s Market page thanks to real-life examples from the best-in-class startups
Click on “Expand All” below to view the lessons for this unit
- Why VCs Are Looking For Large Markets
- Top VC Advice: The Market
- Go Further: Understand VC Economics
- Let’s See Where You Stand!
- TAM SAM SOM
- The 1% Market Share Dilemma
- Go Further: Finding Market Data
- What You Should Present On The Market Page
- Illustration – Real Startups Market Pages
- Do Your Own Page: The Market
- Unit 4 Wrap-up and Quiz