Literature abounds on what VC investors want to see from startup presentations, whether they are done on stage or across the table.
Despite the vast number of online sources available, startup founders still struggle to make a document that stands out.
There are multiple causes to this issue, including the fact that those who give advice are rarely investors themselves; and that saying what to do is not the same as practicing it.
Join us in this online course to learn how to make a presentation that will blow your audience!
Unit 4 – The Market
In this course you will:
- Understand why VCs back startups that go after large markets
- Learn how to show the potential of your startup’s market, and make venture capitalists want to know more
- Improve your pitch deck’s Market page thanks to real-life examples from the best-in-class startups
Click on “Expand All” below to view the lessons for this unit
- Why VCs Are Looking For Large Markets
- Top VC Advice: The Market
- Go Further: Understand VC Economics
- Let’s See Where You Stand!
- TAM SAM SOM
- The 1% Market Share Dilemma
- Go Further: Finding Market Data
- What You Should Present On The Market Page
- Illustration – Real Startups Market Pages
- Do Your Own Page: The Market
- Unit 4 Wrap-up and Quiz