This course is part of the “Create A VC-Ready Pitch Deck” syllabus. You need to complete all previous units to access this one.
Click here if you want to apply to the whole course.
Unit 6 – The Financials
In this unit you will:
- Understand which financials metrics VCs are expecting to make decisions
- Learn how to present your financial statements in a VC-friendly format
- Improve your pitch deck’s Financials page thanks to real-life examples from the best-in-class startups
Click on “Expand All” to view the lessons for this unit
- Why You Should Prepare Financial Projections
- What Is The Relevant Financial Information For Startups?
- Do The Analysis - Netflix
- VCs On Startup Financials
- Let's See Where You Stand!
- Understand VC Terminology
- What You Should Present On The Financials Page
- Illustrations - Real Startups Financials Page
- Do Your Own Page - The Financials
- Unit 6 Wrap-up and Quiz