Literature abounds on what VC investors want to see from startup presentations, whether they are done on stage or across the table.
Despite the vast number of online sources available, startup founders still struggle to make a document that stands out.
There are multiple causes to this issue, including the fact that those who give advice are rarely investors themselves; and that saying what to do is not the same as practicing it.
Join us in this online course to learn how to make a presentation that will blow your audience!
Unit 6 – The Financials
In this course you will:
- Understand which financials metrics VCs are expecting to make decisions
- Learn how to present your financial statements in a VC-friendly format
- Improve your pitch deck’s Financials page thanks to real-life examples from the best-in-class startups
Click on “Expand All” to view the lessons for this unit
- Why You Should Prepare Financial Projections
- What Is The Relevant Financial Information For Startups?
- Do The Analysis - Netflix
- VCs On Startup Financials
- Let's See Where You Stand!
- Understand VC Terminology
- What You Should Present On The Financials Page
- Illustrations - Real Startups Financials Page
- Do Your Own Page - The Financials
- Unit 6 Wrap-up and Quiz