This course is part of the “Create A VC-Ready Pitch Deck” syllabus. You need to complete all previous units to access this one.
Click here if you want to apply to the whole course.
Unit 5 – The Business Model
In this unit you will:
- Understand what business models are and how to best present them to investors
- Learn which types of business models there are, and decide which one applies best to your startup
- Improve your pitch deck’s Business Model page thanks to real-life examples from the best-in-class startups
Click on “Expand All” below to view the lessons for this unit
- What Is A Business Model?
- The Quest For Scalability
- Finding The Right Business Model For Your Startup
- Go Further: How Important Is It To Make Profits?
- Let's See Where You Stand!
- What You Should Present On The Business Model Page
- Illustration - Real Startups Business Model Pages
- Do Your Own Page: The Business Model
- Unit 5 Wrap-up and Quiz