Literature abounds on what VC investors want to see from startup presentations, whether they are done on stage or across the table.
Despite the vast number of online sources available, startup founders still struggle to make a document that stands out.
There are multiple causes to this issue, including the fact that those who give advice are rarely investors themselves; and that saying what to do is not the same as practicing it.
Join us in this online course to learn how to make a presentation that will blow your audience!
Unit 5 – The Business Model
In this course you will:
- Understand what business models are and how to best present them to investors
- Learn which types of business models there are, and decide which one applies best to your startup
- Improve your pitch deck’s Business Model page thanks to real-life examples from the best-in-class startups
Click on “Expand All” below to view the lessons for this unit
- What Is A Business Model?
- The Quest For Scalability
- Finding The Right Business Model For Your Startup
- Go Further: How Important Is It To Make Profits?
- Let's See Where You Stand!
- What You Should Present On The Business Model Page
- Illustration - Real Startups Business Model Pages
- Do Your Own Page: The Business Model
- Unit 5 Wrap-up and Quiz